Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SNOWMEN

Today I rode my friend Chris by the cemetary and looked as a little windmill with a Santa was blowing in the wind and I looked at the snowmen in a little arrangement and wished I could hold that one little snowman named Noah once again; but I know that he is watching over all of us this Christmas, especially his mommy and daddy and that he is busy about his father's business. But I sure do miss that big smile and everytime I see a snowman this Christmas with big brown eyes I will think of my special baby boy watching over us. I love you, Noah and we all miss you!!

3 comments:

Jean said...

I miss him so very much...it seems like the tears come too easily for me this year...I would love to be able to hug him and wish him a Merry Christmas...the lights of his tree glow so softly and as I look at his ornaments I think about all that he loved here and they fill this very empty hole in my heart with love and gratitude that I get to be his mommy....I close my eyes and see his big brown eyes and they still melt my heart.

Libbi said...

Merry Christmas Noah!!!!! We all miss you!

kim e said...

I miss him too. I can see his little buzzed head and brown eyes in my mind. I can't look at a monster truck or little car that I don't think Noah.