Thursday, July 3, 2008

Teaching Old Dogs

This blogging is hard to do! Of course it is hard to teach old dogs new tricks. And we are certainly
old dogs! ha! I can think of a million things to say until I sit down at the computer. This past
month has bee interesting. We saw all of our children, We saw quite a few of our grandchildren, first at Patti's graduation and then at the beach. They are all growing so big and so grown up. We had an opportunity to see Kim's new house, it is so her. I loved it.
Coming back to work is not fun after being off for a week, course my boss would not work at all if I did not make him!
We are excited that Em had fun on the treck! What a great experience. We are praying for Jeff
to soon find a "better" job and that Andrew will be "back" to his old self from the back pain!
I have 3 tomato plants that are about to bite the dust. but i just keep on watering! talk to you later!

5 comments:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

good job grandma on the blog...you need to pick a different background from jean's.

Jean said...

You are learning Grandma...if you want a different background, let me know and I will come help you pick out another one so ours won't be alike...hahaha!

LaNelle said...

Yea for your blog! And come on! You forgot that LaNelle announced that your prayers had been answered and is pregnant! I just have to be included! haha Love you!

kim e said...

You will have to tell some of your stories on the blog. We will all enjoy that.
See you soon!

Libbi said...

Go Grandma!!!! I love that you said the old dogs thing...the twins used to be TERRIBLE sports and Connor especially so that we hated playing games with him but you kept them last year and taught them a saying "Every dog has his day" and now when they are losing, the other will say, "It's ok, remember what Grandma says, Every dog has his day! You'll win next time!"